For any queries, please contact our customer service officers by (852) 3842 0018 or email@example.com
How to Deposit
You can fund your trading account by making deposit into the following bank account via online banking, ATM, cheque, bank wire and ect.
BANK OF CHINA (HONG KONG) LIMITED, HONG KONG
DA DI (HONG KONG) FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED - CLIENTS' A/C
BANK OF CHINA TOWER, 1 GARDEN ROAD, CENTRAL, HONG KONG
1. We don't accept cash and third-party deposit.
2. Except for the bank accounts above, please do not deposit into any other accounts .
For Hong Kong Local Banks
1. Online Banking Transfer: please state your name and trading account number in the remark, and provide the screen capture of the transfer success page.
2. ATM: please provide the receipt and state your name and trading account number.
3. Cheque Deposit: please provide the cheque copy, deposit receipt and state your name and trading account number. (When the payment is confirmed, we will update your trading account as soon as possible)
4. Please provide the materials to us by fax (852)3842 0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Overseas Banks
Bank wire: after making the payment, please write down your name and traing account number on the receipt, and send it to us by fax (852)3842 0001 or email email@example.com
* For more information, please refer to the guide of BOC(HK): https://www.bochk.com/dam/more/forms/Inward_TT_Quick_Guide_EN.pdf
How to withdraw
To withdraw fund from your trading account, please fill out and sign the "Fund Withdrawal Form" and send it to us by fax (852)3842 0001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will deposit the fund into your designated bank account as soon as possible once the request is confirmed. Normally, request before 12:00pm will be handled on the same day; request after 12:00pm will be handled on the next working day.
1. For Hong Kong local Banks: by cheque deposit
2. For Overseas Banks: by bank wire
1. We do not accept third-party withdrawal.
2. All charges and fees made by the banks are paid by the client.